Be afraid… be VERY afraid. When the clock strikes 6.45pm on Saturday 29th October, our remaining couples will take to the Strictly dancefloor to deliver ten bloodcurdling routines.
But what tricks and treats will the Strictly spooktacular entail? Read on, if you dare to find out…
- Anastacia and Brendan will be dancing the Jive to ‘Bat Out Of Hell’ by Meat Loaf
- Claudia and AJ will be dancing the American Smooth to ‘Black Magic’ by Little Mix
- Daisy and Aljaz will be dancing the Paso Doble to Santa Esmeralda version of ‘Please Don’t Let Me Be Misunderstood’
- Danny and Oti will be dancing the Foxtrot to ‘Take Me To Church’ by Hozier
- Ed and Katya will be dancing the Cha Cha to the Hansel Martinez version of 'Love Potion No. 9’
- Greg and Natalie will be dancing the Rumba to ‘Bring Me To Life’ by Evanescence
- Judge Rinder and Oksana will be dancing the Paso Doble to ‘Born This Way’ by Lady Gaga
- Laura and Giovanni will be dancing the Tango to 'Paint It Black' by The Rolling Stones
- Louise and Kevin will be dancing the Charleston to the Emeli Sande version of ‘Crazy In Love’
- Ore and Joanne will be dancing the Charleston to the Bow Wow Wow version of 'I Want Candy’
These songs and dances are the perfect ingredients for the deadliest dance potion. Who do you think will be fang-tastic in our spine-chilling ballroom battle?
Don’t forget to keep your eye on our official Facebook, Twitter and Instagram feeds, as we’ll be bringing you all the gossip from the training rooms.